This privacy statement describes the way we collect and process your personal data when you are using Bestauction’s website and portal.
We hold the role as data controller with regard to the processing of personal data described in this privacy statement.
- Whose personal data do we process?
This privacy statement describes our processing of personal data related to the following categories of individuals:
- Contact persons and employees of customers who use the Bestauction-portal
- Contact persons and other private individuals that appear in public tender documents
- Other private individuals that make use of the services offered by Bestauction
- Purpose, Personal data categories and legal basis
In the following we will specify the purpose of the processing of personal data, which categories of personal data we process, and the legal basis for such processing.
I. Processing of personal data in connection with registration in the Bestauction portal
In connection with registration and administration of your account in the Bestauction-portal, we will process the following of your personal data:
- Username e-mail
- First name and Last name
- Phone number (if given)
- Home address
Personal data registered when setting up a user profile will mainly be used for the completion of a purchase or for providing a service based on the information registered.
How we are processing personal?
We store it in encrypted internal database.
For how long will the personal data be stored, and how can a user delete his/her data?
The data is stored for as long as required by law, and Bestauction will delete the data when it is no longer required for the purposes described under this privacy statement. This period is dependent on the type of information
According to the personal data legislation, you as the registered party have the right to:
- Request access to all personal data we process about you;
- Request that the processed personal data is deleted or corrected;
- Withdraw your consent if you have previously consented to processing of personal data. Users who for instance do not wish to receive marketing material from Bestauction can unsubscribe from receiving newsletters and other information by updating this on their user profile;
- Retrieve your personal data that you previously have submitted to Bestauction and transfer these to another data controller without Bestauction’s interference (data portability); and
Changes to the privacy statement
We may make minor changes to this privacy statement. The latest version can always be found on our website. You will be notified in case of major changes.
How do I delete personal information from Bestauction?
When you’re ready to permanently leave the Bestauction, you can delete your account in your Profile / Settings. Bestauction will permanently delete all your data.
You can also remove any profile information you’d like while you have active account.
Feel free always reach out to us at email@example.com